Would You Like to…
- Improve and manage relationships successfully
- Significantly improve your capacity to learn, retain, and apply knowledge
- Develop originality that is useful to others
- Find and live your sense of purpose
- Set and achieve high goals
- Increase motivation
- Improve creativity
Who would benefit from this program?
- Students: improve GPA, study skills, and achievements in important entrance exam tests, such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, DAT, etc.
- Parents: learn what nutrients you and your children need to succeed
- Professionals: gain tools to be a successful leader and understand the emotions of others
- Teachers: discover tools to increase character strengths in the classroom
- ANYONE WHO DESIRES A GREAT BRAIN!
Introduction to Optimize Your Brain Seminar
Learn how to live a better life today
This is a free 6-session DVD lecture series by medical researcher Dr. Neil Nedley, M.D. The only cost is the required workbook (at least one per family, $xx.xx) which includes worksheets, summaries of the lectures and other helpful materials. (Half price for Porterville College students with a student ID.)
You can "Optimize Your Brain"—improve your intellectual capacity and increase your emotional intelligence. The practical tips and information presented will enable you to think more clearly, manage emotions, improve creativity, and boost overall life satisfaction.
Space is limited so Text or Call (559)-340-4060 to reserve a seat
(To text send your full name and that you wish to attend the Brain Seminar)
First Session: February 6, 2020, 6:30 pm
Continuing for six Thursdays
February 6, 13, 20, 27, March 5, 12
(Presented as a community service by Porterville Adventist Health Education Services)